ABC General Hospital star Lexi Ainsworth who plays Kristina Corinthos on the popular Daytime Soap is celebrating a birthday today. (October 28, 1992) In celebration of her birthday, we decided to compose 5 things you need to know about Lexi.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to Twitter, RIGHT HERE, and wish Lexi a very Happy Birthday!
1. Lexi was born Alexandra Danielle Ainsworth on October 28, 1992, and she is a Scorpio. She has won an Emmy award for her work as Kristina Davis Corinthos on the ABC sudser.
2. Lexi is an Oklahoma City, Oklahoma native and she was mainly home-schooled; her family has hosted over a dozen foreign exchange students. At the tender age of six, she began dancing on stage at the local ballet company. From there she appeared in multiple theater productions including The Wizard of Oz and To Kill A Mockingbird.
3. Lexi’s incredible talent was honed in acting camps in both New York City and Los Angeles. The beautiful and talented star’s first major commercial was a national spot for Barbie dolls. Over time she has booked several commercials, and she also was the lead in the short film Caroline Crossing. Lexi also played the part of Grace Budd in the film The Gray Man. Lexi’s other film roles include Wild Child with Emma Roberts and A Girl Like Her. She once had a recurring role on Gilmore Girls.
4. Lexi debuted as Kristina Davis Corinthos, the daughter of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) and Alexis Davis (Nancy Lee Grahn), in 2009. Lexi has been seen off and on since then and in several prominent storylines. In one plot her character was a victim of dating violence which ended in her mother running over her boyfriend. In another storyline, her character joined a cult and had to be extricated after being brainwashed.
Lexi’s character was the subject of fan speculation recently when her character failed to play a prominent role in her grandfather’s Alzheimer’s storyline. Although Kristina was not seen with her grandfather in his final days, she was present at the funeral with no explanation as to why she had not visited with Mike Corbin (Max Gail).
5. In 2017 Lexi won a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Kristina Davis Corinthos. She has also studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London where she received accreditation in their Shakespeare program.
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with GH right now. Come back here often for General Hospital spoilers, news, and updates.