Happy Birthday General Hospital Jack Wagner – 5 Things To Know About GH Alum
General Hospital alum Jack Wagner, who played Frisco Jones on the popular Daytime Soap, is celebrating a birthday today. (October 3, 2020) In celebration of his birthday, we decided to compose 5 things you need to know about Jack.
Enjoy the list and make sure to head over to twitter, RIGHT HERE and wish Jack a very Happy Birthday!
1. Jack was born Peter John Wagner II on October 3, 1959, and he is a Libra. Wagner was born in Washington, Missouri. He was raised as a Catholic and he attended St. Gertrude’s parochial school and St. Francis Borgia Regional High School. In school, he played football and basketball. Later he went to the University of Missouri but then enrolled at the University of Arizona, where the drama department offered him a full scholarship.
2. Jack hit the professional acting scene running in 1982 as Clint Masterson, in the cable soap opera, A New Day In Eden. The show was co-produced by Susan Flannery (Stephanie Forrester), who would later co-star with Jack on The Bold and the Beautiful. He played Warren Lockridge on Santa Barbara from 1991 to 1993. He appeared in the primetime drama Melrose Place, as Dr. Peter Burns from 1994 to 1999 99. He appeared in Titans with Yasmine Bleeth in 2000 and in Sunset Beach in 1997.
From 2003-2012, Jack played Nick Marone on the CBS daytime drama The Bold and the Beautiful. In 2005 he was nominated for an Emmy in the category “Best Lead Actor” for his role as Nick Marone.
3. Jack was on season 14 of Dancing with the Stars in 2012 and overall he came in in 11th place. A Hallmark Channel regular, he can be seen as Bill Avery on When Calls the Heart. He also starred in the Wedding March movies.
Jack has also guest-starred on the primetime television shows Monk, Hot in Cleveland, and Castle.
4. Jack has six albums under his belt. His ballad “All I Need” topped the Billboard charts in 1985; it reached #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 and hit #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart.
5. Jack is perhaps best known for his role as Frisco Jones on ABC’s General Hospital. He appeared from 1983–1987, 1989–1991, 1994–95, and in 2013. Frisco and Felicia Jones (Kristina Wagner) were a bona fide supercouple.
In 1985 Jack was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for “Best Younger Actor” for his role as Frisco.
Jack and Kristina were married in real life as well but they filed for divorce which was finalized in 2006. The pair have two sons together, Peter and Harrison.
He was last seen as Frisco Jones in 2013.
Be sure to catch up on everything happening with GH right now. Come back here often for General Hospital spoilers, news, and updates.
Writers better not get rid of Marcus I love him so very much i will stop watching I have grow to love Marcus he is the reason that keep me watching or just give him another role but plz don’t do that if you do it’s will be a big mistake keep him he’s good don’t ever get rid of Marcus ever not now I love him 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💖